Vegetable Noodle Casserole Recipe
If you're looking for a filling side dish, this recipe fits the bill. It combines nutritious vegetables and hearty noodles in a delectable cream sauce. Whenever I serve this dish, it gets passed around until the pan is scraped clean. -Jeanette Hios, Brooklyn, New York
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of broccoli soup, undiluted
- 1-1/2 cups 2% milk
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 package (16 ounces) wide egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen California-blend vegetables, thawed
- 2 cup frozen corn, thawed
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine soups, milk, 3/4 cup cheese, garlic, parsley, pepper and salt. Stir in noodles and vegetables.
- Pour into a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Cover and bake 45-50 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 12-14 servings.
Originally published as Vegetable Noodle Casserole in Taste of Home October/November 1995, p39
Reviews for Vegetable Noodle Casserole(3)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review