Vegetable Minestrone Recipe
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) beef broth
- 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) great northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) Italian-style stewed tomatoes
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 medium zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- 3/4 cup tomato juice
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup frozen cut green beans, thawed
- 1/2 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1/2 cup small shell pasta
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- In a 4- or 5-qt. slow cooker, combine the first 11 ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours or until vegetables are tender.
- Stir in the green beans, spinach and pasta. Cover and cook for 30 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 8 servings (2-1/2 quarts).
Reviews for Vegetable Minestrone(13)
Sort By :
Very good, made it just the way the recipe said, and it was enjoyed by all!
We don't like "chunks" of tomato's in soup so can I gently pluse these first in a food processor or would it make it too runny, too much liquid? Thanks!
1/4 tsp of garlic powder? How about 3 cloves of garlic!
Recipe looks good, going to try it. I love soups anytime !!
More Recipe Collections
- Bean Soup Recipes >
- Broth Soup Recipes >
- Carrot Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Italian Recipes >
- Italian Soup >
- Italian Soups >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Soup Recipes >
- Minestrone Soup >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Slow Cooker Bean Soup >
- Slow Cooker Recipes >
- Slow Cooker Stews >
- Slow Cooker Vegetable Soup >
- Soup Recipes >
- Spinach Recipes >
- Squash Recipes >