- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1 medium yellow summer squash, sliced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) Italian diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 15-20 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 5 servings.
Originally published as Vegetable Medley in Light & Tasty February/March 2007, p12
Reviews for Vegetable Medley Side Dish
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review