- Shape into a loaf. Place in an 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish coated with
- cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25 minutes; drain.
- Combine the tomato sauce, Worcestershire sauce and chili powder;
- spread over meat loaf. Bake for 15 minutes or until no pink remains
- and a thermometer reads 165°. Sprinkle with cheese; bake 2-3
- minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 266 calories, 13 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 70 mg cholesterol, 480 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 21 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1 starch, 1/2 fat.
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.