- 1 package (12 ounces) frozen fully cooked Italian meatballs
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) beef broth
- 2 cups frozen Italian vegetable blend
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) Italian diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 1/3 cup small pasta shells
- Shredded Parmesan cheese, optional
- In a Dutch oven, combine the meatballs, broth, vegetable blend, tomatoes, water and pasta. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10-12 minutes or until pasta is tender. Garnish servings with cheese if desired. Yield: 6 servings (2 quarts).
Reviews for Vegetable Meatball Soup
Sort By :
"Very simple and very tasty. I will definitely be making it again."
"Couldn't be simpler. There's no chopping, slicing or cutting vegetables. And there's no browning meat first. The only thing I did differently was added some salt, dried basil and "Perfect Pinch" garlic & bell pepper seasonings. I also added a little more pasta. It was so simple, I would feel guilty to say I made it if it weren't how"
"Delicious! I did add more vegetables than required as my husband enjoys a hearty soup. Also, next time I'd add 2/3 c. small pasta shells rather than 1/3. It was hard to find pasta (maybe because I added more vegies). All-in-all, a wonderfully tasty dish! Will definitely make it again!"