Vegetable Meatball Soup Recipe
This is a delicious soup recipe that takes less than 30 minutes to prepare and is a great way to use up leftover meatballs. The broth is so light and flavorful, everyone wants the recipe!
- 1 package (12 ounces) frozen fully cooked Italian meatballs
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) beef broth
- 2 cups frozen Italian vegetable blend
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) Italian diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 1/3 cup small pasta shells
- Shredded Parmesan cheese, optional
- 1. In a Dutch oven, combine the meatballs, broth, vegetable blend, tomatoes, water and pasta. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10-12 minutes or until pasta is tender. Garnish servings with cheese if desired. Yield: 6 servings (2 quarts).
1-1/3 cups (calculated without cheese) equals 241 calories, 13 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 27 mg cholesterol, 1,333 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 13 g protein.
Reviews for Vegetable Meatball Soup
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC