“This salad is so easy and so versatile. Even the leftovers taste great the next day!” -Mary Kay Dillingham, Overland Park, Kansas
- 1 cup uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sliced celery
- 1/4 cup chopped pitted green olives
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons sliced radishes
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- Dash pepper
- Cook macaroni according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
- Drain macaroni and rinse in cold water. Add macaroni to mayonnaise mixture; toss to coat. Chill until serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Vegetable Macaroni Salad in Simple & Delicious July/August 2008, p65
Reviews for Vegetable Macaroni Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review