Vegetable Macaroni Salad
“This salad is so easy and so versatile. Even the leftovers taste great the next day!” -Mary Kay Dillingham, Overland Park, Kansas
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 cup uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sliced celery
- 1/4 cup chopped pitted green olives
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons sliced radishes
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- Dash pepper
- Cook macaroni according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large
- bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
- Drain macaroni and rinse in cold water. Add macaroni to mayonnaise
- mixture; toss to coat. Chill until serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 314 calories, 26 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 18 mg cholesterol, 544 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.