Vegetable Macaroni Salad Recipe
- 1 cup uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sliced celery
- 1/4 cup chopped pitted green olives
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons sliced radishes
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- Dash pepper
- 1. Cook macaroni according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
- 2. Drain macaroni and rinse in cold water. Add macaroni to mayonnaise mixture; toss to coat. Chill until serving. Yield: 4 servings.
3/4 cup: 314 calories, 26g fat (5g saturated fat), 18mg cholesterol, 544mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Vegetable Macaroni Salad
"My family doesn't even like macaroni salad. They want me to bring it to our Independence Day celebration now!"
"This is the macaroni salad i make just for the 2 of us. Delicious. In place of the salt and celery seed i use Bon Appetit (McCormick brand). Jan."
"This is a Delicious Salad. The flavor, however, was slightly flat due to the cheese. After adding a little sugar, it was great and the kids and adults devoured it."