- 1 cup uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sliced celery
- 1/4 cup chopped pitted green olives
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons sliced radishes
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- Dash pepper
- Cook macaroni according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
- Drain macaroni and rinse in cold water. Add macaroni to mayonnaise mixture; toss to coat. Chill until serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Vegetable Macaroni Salad(3)
Sort By :
My family doesn't even like macaroni salad. They want me to bring it to our Independence Day celebration now!
This is the macaroni salad i make just for the 2 of us. Delicious. In place of the salt and celery seed i use Bon Appetit (McCormick brand). Jan.
This is a Delicious Salad. The flavor, however, was slightly flat due to the cheese. After adding a little sugar, it was great and the kids and adults devoured it.