- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 medium fresh mushrooms
- 2 small zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 2 small onions, cut into six wedges
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- In a small bowl, mash garlic with salt to form a paste. Stir in the oil, lemon juice, Italian seasoning and pepper.
- Thread vegetables alternately onto metal or soaked wooden skewers; place in a shallow pan. Pour garlic mixture over kabobs; let stand for 15 minutes.
- Grill kabobs, covered, over medium heat for 10-15 minutes or just until vegetables are tender, turning frequently. Carefully unwrap foil Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Vegetable Kabobs
Sort By :
"Made over labor day holiday - next time I would double the garlic/lemon juice mixture so that there is more liquid to marinate."
"I REALLY liked this. I didn't make kabobs though. I threw everything into a Ziploc bag to marinate and then broiled in a pan for about 18 minutes, stirring often. I loved the marinade. Just the right amount of lemon."
"This was a tasty and unique vegetable recipe. The only change I made (due to weather) was to broil them in the oven instead of grilling. I put them on a baking sheet lined with foil, and turned every few minutes."
"This is an excellent recipe. Instead of using kabobs, I placed the vegetables in a grilling basket."