Grilling is a delightful way of preparing the season's freshest produce. The zesty Italian marinade adds just the right amount of spice to the appealing assortment of vegetables.
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 medium fresh mushrooms
- 2 small zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 2 small onions, cut into six wedges
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- In a small bowl, mash garlic with salt to form a paste. Stir in the oil, lemon juice, Italian seasoning and pepper.
- Thread vegetables alternately onto metal or soaked wooden skewers; place in a shallow pan. Pour garlic mixture over kabobs; let stand for 15 minutes.
- Grill kabobs, covered, over medium heat for 10-15 minutes or just until vegetables are tender, turning frequently. Carefully unwrap foil Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Vegetable Kabobs in Taste of Home Meals in Minutes Calendar Annual 1996, p5
Reviews for Vegetable Kabobs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review