Vegetable Ground Beef Soup Recipe
- 4 cups cubed peeled potatoes
- 6 cups water
- 1 pound ground turkey or beef
- 5 teaspoons beef bouillon granules
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 2 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 2 cups frozen sliced carrots, thawed
- 2 cups frozen cut green beans, thawed
- 2 cups frozen sliced okra, thawed
- 3 tablespoons dried minced onion
- In a Dutch oven, bring potatoes and water to a boil. Cover and cook for 10-15 minutes or until tender. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
- Add the bouillon, soup, vegetables, dried minced onion and beef to the undrained potatoes. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 8-10 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally. Yield: 14 servings (3-1/2 quarts).
Reviews for Vegetable Ground Beef Soup
Sort By :
Very delicious, thumbs up for this.
I made this for the first time ( just something new ) and I love it ...dont know how the kids and hubby will like it but im so making this again !!
Loved the soup. Quick and easy to make for a large crowd. Tastes better without meat.
I used canned vegtables instead of frozen and it turned out just as good. Hamburger is much easier to have on hand than cuts of beef.
Sometimes I use stew meat instead of ground beef. I think it makes it even better!
More Recipe Collections
- Beef Recipes >
- Beef Soup >
- Broth Soup Recipes >
- Carrot Recipes >
- Corn Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Soup Recipes >
- Ground Beef Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Soup Recipes >
- Potato Recipes >
- Quick Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Simple Quick Recipes >
- Simple Recipes >