Vegetable Garden Pasta Salad Recipe
- 2 cups uncooked spiral pasta
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup sliced carrots
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced zucchini
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the broccoli, carrots, peppers and zucchini.
- 2. Drain and rinse pasta in cold water; add to vegetables. Combine salad dressing and mustard; pour over pasta mixture; toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup: 239 calories, 1g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 414mg sodium, 49g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 7g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 3 starch, 1 vegetable.
Reviews for Vegetable Garden Pasta Salad
"This is my favorite go to recipie I put a few more veggies in it + black & green olives...always loved!"
"Sounds very good."