Fresh produce is showcased in this salad. My husband, Richard, is not too crazy about plain vegetables, so I came up with this colorful salad. He loves it, and so does our son.—Rhonda Knight, Hecker, Illinois
- 2 cups uncooked spiral pasta
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup sliced carrots
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced zucchini
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the broccoli, carrots, peppers and zucchini.
- Drain and rinse pasta in cold water; add to vegetables. Combine salad dressing and mustard; pour over pasta mixture; toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Garden Pasta Salad in Quick Cooking July/August 1999, p7
Reviews for Vegetable Garden Pasta Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jul. 13, 2013
"This is my favorite go to recipie I put a few more veggies in it + black & green olives...always loved!"
Reviewed Jul. 20, 2009
"Sounds very good."