Fresh produce is showcased in this salad. My husband, Richard, is not too crazy about plain vegetables, so I came up with this colorful salad. He loves it, and so does our son.—Rhonda Knight, Hecker, Illinois
- 2 cups uncooked spiral pasta
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup sliced carrots
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced zucchini
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the broccoli, carrots, peppers and zucchini.
- Drain and rinse pasta in cold water; add to vegetables. Combine salad dressing and mustard; pour over pasta mixture; toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Garden Pasta Salad in Quick Cooking July/August 1999, p7
Reviews for Vegetable Garden Pasta Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jul. 13, 2013
"This is my favorite go to recipie I put a few more veggies in it + black & green olives...always loved!"
Reviewed Jul. 20, 2009
"Sounds very good."