My family loves fish and when I plan to serve it, I always fix it in the microwave. It doesn't dry out and is a lot better then frying. This one dish meal is so delicious and will become a favorite of your family as well.—Paula Marchesi, Lenhartsville, Pennsylvania
Recommended: 40 Super Satisfying Dinners for Lent
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 orange roughy fillets (6 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh thyme
- 1 medium lime, thinly sliced
- 3 cups frozen Italian vegetables, thawed
- 2 teaspoons butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Place fish fillets in an 8-in. square microwave-safe dish. Sprinkle with chives and thyme. Top with lime and vegetables. Drizzle with butter; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cover and microwave on high for 5-7 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork and vegetables are heated through. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Vegetable Fish Dinner in Simple & Delicious July/August 2008, p17
Reviews forVegetable Fish Dinner
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 11, 2015
"I did not care for the lime and chives combination. I baked the fillets instead of microwaving them, and they were moist and tender."