Vegetable Fish Dinner Recipe
My family loves fish and when I plan to serve it, I always fix it in the microwave. It doesn't dry out and is a lot better then frying. This one dish meal is so delicious and will become a favorite of your family as well.—Paula Marchesi, Lenhartsville, Pennsylvania
- 2 orange roughy fillets (6 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh thyme
- 1 medium lime, thinly sliced
- 3 cups frozen Italian vegetables, thawed
- 2 teaspoons butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Place fish fillets in an 8-in. square microwave-safe dish. Sprinkle with chives and thyme. Top with lime and vegetables. Drizzle with butter; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cover and microwave on high for 5-7 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork and vegetables are heated through. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Vegetable Fish Dinner in Simple & Delicious July/August 2008, p17
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Vegetable Fish Dinner
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review