- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- Dash ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup sliced fresh carrots
- 1 cup fresh cauliflowerets
- 1 cup fresh or frozen snow peas
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds, toasted
- In a small bowl, combine the cornstarch, broth and soy sauce until smooth; set aside. In a large nonstick skillet, stir-fry the chicken, garlic and ginger in hot oil for 4-5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Remove and keep warm.
- In a large skillet, stir-fry broccoli, carrots and cauliflower in the remaining oil for 4 minutes or until crisp-tender. Add snow peas; stir-fry for 2 minutes. Stir broth mixture; add to pan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1 minute or until thickened. Add chicken; cook until heated through. Top with sesame seeds. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Vegetable Chicken Stir-Fry
Sort By :
"Used the veggies that came in my weekly CSA - broccoli, bok choy, carrots..added fresh ginger and water chestnuts. Family raved about it."
"This was delicious! The only changes I made were to omit the cauliflower and add extra broccoli, red bell peppers and celery. I also added extra sesame seeds and substituted Braggs Amino Acids for the soy sauce. We will be having this again!"
"very tasty..i used wok frozen veggies and fresh ginger and sesame oil yummy - i love this recipe!!!"
"Very tasty sauce. I only regret, I didn't add fresh ginger, which I just happened to have"