Vegetable Chicken Pie Recipe
This delicious dish is a longtime favorite that's just right for two.
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup frozen peas and carrot mix
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 3 tablespoons chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/3 cup self-rising flour
- 1/3 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Refrigerated butter-flavored spray
- 1. In a bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Transfer into two greased 12-oz. baking dishes. For topping, in a bowl, combine the flour, buttermilk, butter and pepper (batter will be thin). Spoon evenly over each dish; spread to cover top. Spritz each casserole with butter-flavored spray; sprinkle with paprika. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly and top is firm. Yield: 2 servings.
1 piece: 661 calories, 46g fat (25g saturated fat), 162mg cholesterol, 1912mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 3g fiber), 28g protein.
Reviews for Vegetable Chicken Pie
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC