Vegetable Chicken Casserole Recipe
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 4 medium carrots, cut into chunks
- 3 medium red potatoes, cut into chunks
- 3 celery ribs, sliced
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 2/3 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Place chicken in a greased shallow 2-qt. baking dish. Top with the carrots, potatoes and celery. Combine the soup, water, salt and pepper; pour over vegetables.
- 2. Cover and bake at 350° for 60-75 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Yield: 5 servings.
1 each: 288 calories, 10g fat (3g saturated fat), 80mg cholesterol, 812mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 4g fiber), 28g protein
Reviews for Vegetable Chicken Casserole
"it tastes good, but WAAAAAY to much sodium.Until I can find a way to bring down the sodium levels,I will not be making this again."
"This is very a very bland dish. There was no flavor to it at all. It took more than the listed baking time. At one hour the potatoes, carrots, and celery were still hard. In creased the temprature to 400 degrees and it still took 45 additional minutes and at that the veggies were still crunchy. No one liked it at all."