Vegetable Cheese Tortellini Recipe
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen California-blend vegetables, thawed
- 1/2 cup sharp cheddar or Swiss cheese spread
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Cook tortellini according to package directions, adding vegetables during the last few minutes.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine the cheese spread, milk and pepper. Cook over low heat until heated through. Drain tortellini mixture and toss with cheese sauce. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 325 calories, 14g fat (8g saturated fat), 54mg cholesterol, 800mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 4g fiber), 17g protein.
Reviews for Vegetable Cheese Tortellini
"I had never made anything with tortellini in it before so I got online and this one caught my eye it was simple and fast my family liked it"