Vegetable Cheese Tortellini Recipe
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen California-blend vegetables, thawed
- 1/2 cup sharp cheddar or Swiss cheese spread
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Cook tortellini according to package directions, adding vegetables during the last few minutes.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine the cheese spread, milk and pepper. Cook over low heat until heated through. Drain tortellini mixture and toss with cheese sauce. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 325 calories, 14g fat (8g saturated fat), 54mg cholesterol, 800mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 4g fiber), 17g protein .
Reviews for Vegetable Cheese Tortellini
"I had never made anything with tortellini in it before so I got online and this one caught my eye it was simple and fast my family liked it"