Vegetable Cheese Tortellini
This side is so good, even kids eat it up and get nutritious vegetables in the process.—Jennifer Marriott, Batavia, New York
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen California-blend vegetables, thawed
- 1/2 cup sharp cheddar or Swiss cheese spread
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook tortellini according to package directions, adding vegetables
- during the last few minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine the cheese spread, milk and
- pepper. Cook over low heat until heated through. Drain tortellini
- mixture and toss with cheese sauce. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 325 calories, 14 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 54 mg cholesterol, 800 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 17 g protein.