- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 8 cucumber slices (about 1/4 inch thick)
- 8 carrot sticks (4 inches x 1/4 inch)
- Fresh dill or tarragon sprigs, optional
- With a sharp knife, pierce a small hole in the center of tomatoes and cucumbers. Thread two tomato halves and one cucumber slice onto each carrot, forming bobbers (see the photo). Place bobbers alongside fish; add dill or tarragon sprigs for seaweed if desired. Yield: 8 bobbers.
Reviews for Vegetable Bobbers
Sort By :
"They are a cute idea and are great with fish but i'm giving it a 3 because they were so hard to make and they are hard to eat"
"It added great color! hoever, i couldn't get the tomatoes on the carrot stick, so i put it all on a toothpick and then put carrot pieces at the end. Looks the same, but remember to tell your guests there is a toothpick inside:))"