You save time by using a tube of refrigerated crescent rolls as the crust for these snacks. It's also easy to double the recipe for larger groups.—Corey Henderson, Calgary, Alberta
- 1 tube (4 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ranch salad dressing mix
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh broccoli
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh cauliflower
- 3 tablespoons chopped sweet red pepper
- 3 tablespoons chopped green pepper
- Unroll crescent dough onto a baking sheet forming a 14-in. x 3-1/2-in. rectangle; seal perforations. Bake at 375° for 7-9 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, mayonnaise and salad dressing mix until blended. Spread evenly over crust. Sprinkle with vegetables; gently press down. Cover with plastic wrap. Chill until serving. Cut into squares. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Vegetable Bites in Cooking for One or Two Cookbook 2003, p44
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Vegetable Bites
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review