Vegetable Beef Ragout Recipe
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 package (15 ounces) refrigerated beef tips with gravy
- 1 package (14 ounces) frozen sugar snap peas, thawed
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- Hot cooked pasta, optional
- 1. In a large skillet, saute mushrooms and onion in oil until tender. Add the beef tips with gravy, peas and tomatoes; heat through. Serve over pasta if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup beef mixture (calculated without noodles) equals 246 calories, 10 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 47 mg cholesterol, 670 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 21 g protein.
Reviews for Vegetable Beef Ragout
"As a single person, I loved the recipe but find I need to cut it down more. I tried using 7 whole grain pilaf(Kashi) instead of noodles for a change and found it to my liking. I am planning to try brown rice, wild rice in the future.chowder210"