- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 package (17 ounces) refrigerated beef tips with gravy
- 1 package (14 ounces) frozen sugar snap peas, thawed
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- Hot cooked pasta, optional
- In a large skillet, saute mushrooms and onion in oil until tender. Add the beef tips with gravy, peas and tomatoes; heat through. Serve over pasta if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Vegetable Beef Ragout in Weeknight Cooking Made Easy Annual 2005, p45
Reviews for Vegetable Beef Ragout
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Sep. 11, 2009
"As a single person, I loved the recipe but find I need to cut it down more. I tried using 7 whole grain pilaf(Kashi) instead of noodles for a change and found it to my liking. I am planning to try brown rice, wild rice in the future.chowder210"