- thickened. Stir in beef mixture and 2 teaspoons rosemary; heat
- through. Transfer to a greased 8-in. square baking dish.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll pastry into a 10-in. square.
- Sprinkle with remaining rosemary; press into pastry. Place over
- filling; flute edges and cut slits in top. Brush with egg.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 25-30 minutes or until crust is
- golden brown. Yield: 6 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a medium red wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Santa Margherita Chianti Classico Reserva Italy 2009
. Initial tastes of fruits and spice move to herbal notes for a long smooth finish. Buy now and get 3 bottles for $49.99. Order Now