- thickened. Stir in beef mixture and 2 teaspoons rosemary; heat
- through. Transfer to a greased 8-in. square baking dish.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll pastry into a 10-in. square.
- Sprinkle with remaining rosemary; press into pastry. Place over
- filling; flute edges and cut slits in top. Brush with egg.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 25-30 minutes or until crust is
- golden brown. Yield: 6 servings.
Wine: Medium-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.