- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen cauliflower, thawed
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 4 cups frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 jar (4-1/2 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1-1/2 cups soft rye bread crumbs (about 3 slices)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Combine bread crumbs and butter; sprinkle over top.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Reviews for Vegetable Bake
Sort By :
"I confess I didn't make this exact recipe. I made a few changes - cheddar for swiss, add'l milk, wheat bread for rye. I would give it 5 stars if I liked swiss cheese. Given my changes, this was a great recipe - easy to make, baked up great, and everyone loved it. My son even snitched the leftovers from the fridge for a snack!"