My sister brought this recipe with her when she was visiting from California. We served it at a family get-together and everyone just loved it. We're often asked to bring it to potlucks. —Marcia Tiernan, Madrid, New York
- 4 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon dill weed
- 4 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 2 cups chopped fresh broccoli
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/3 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Unroll two tubes of crescent dough and press into each of two ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans; seal seams and perforations.
- Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, mayonnaise and dill until smooth. Spread over crusts. Sprinkle with vegetables, olives and cheese. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Cut into squares. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 4 dozen.
Originally published as Vegetable Appetizer Pizza in Bountiful Harvest Cookbook 1994, p12
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Vegetable Appetizer Pizza
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review