- 4 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon dill weed
- 4 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 2 cups chopped fresh broccoli
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/3 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Unroll two tubes of crescent dough and press into each of two ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans; seal seams and perforations.
- Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, mayonnaise and dill until smooth. Spread over crusts. Sprinkle with vegetables, olives and cheese. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Cut into squares. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 4 dozen.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Vegetable Appetizer Pizza
Sort By :
Delicious lowfat recipe!
Well Cosup, we both made a mistake!! I just re-read the recipe and you use 2 tubes of crescent rolls per pan. The recipe makes 2 - 15"x10"x1" baking pans. I guess we should always re-read the recipes.
I would say that it's a mistake, it should be 2 tubes of crescent rolls.
So what do you do with the other 2 tubes of crescent rolls?
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizer Pizza Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cold Appetizer Recipes >
- Cold Finger Food Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Diabetic Appetizers >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- Low Carb Appetizers >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Appetizers >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Mushroom Appetizers >
- Mushroom Recipes >
- Mushroom Vegetarian Recipes >
- Party Appetizers >