- a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- For topping, brush dough with olive oil; sprinkle with basil. Layer
- with the tomatoes, onion and broccoli; sprinkle with salt, pepper
- and Parmesan cheese. Cover and let rise in a warm place until
- doubled, about 30 minutes.
- Bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese;
- bake 10-15 minutes longer or until golden brown and cheese is
- melted. Cut into 16 pieces. Yield: 16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 151 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 315 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 7 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1 fat.