Vanilla Yogurt Ambrosia Recipe
This simple fruit salad is so yummy. I have served it many times, and it's always one of the first dishes to go. Fat-free vanilla yogurt also works well as the dressing. —Sherry Hulsman of Louisville, Kentucky
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1-1/2 cups green grapes
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1. In a serving bowl, combine the pineapple, oranges, grapes, marshmallows and coconut. Fold in the yogurt. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Just before serving, stir in pecans. Yield: 6 servings.
One serving (3/4 cup) equals 202 calories, 7 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 50 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fruit, 1 fat.
Reviews for Vanilla Yogurt Ambrosia
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC