Vanilla Tapioca Pudding Recipe
- 3-1/4 cups fat-free milk
- 2 tablespoons quick-cooking tapioca
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 package (.8 ounce) cook-and-serve vanilla pudding mix
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine the milk, tapioca, sugar and pudding mix. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla.
- 2. Spoon into four dessert dishes. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
3/4 cup equals 134 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 211 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 7 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fat-free milk.
Reviews for Vanilla Tapioca Pudding
"OMGoodness, this sounds **wonderful**. Thank You for sharing! growing up my Mom would make the *regular* kind tapioca pudding. Cannot say enough how much I miss her."
"Excellent! Easy and very quick to make. Thanks for sharing!"
"I have made this recipe several times, and found I could "bump" the flavor by using French Vanilla pudding and extra vanilla extract."