As a widower, I've recently started to learn how to cook. I created this tapioca pudding that's not only low in fat, but is easy to make, too. —Robert Daggit of Shoreview, Minnesota
- 3-1/4 cups fat-free milk
- 2 tablespoons quick-cooking tapioca
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 package (.8 ounce) cook-and-serve vanilla pudding mix
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a large saucepan, combine the milk, tapioca, sugar and pudding mix. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla.
- Spoon into four dessert dishes. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Vanilla Tapioca Pudding in Light & Tasty August/September 2006, p21
Reviews for Vanilla Tapioca Pudding
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review