Vanilla Pudding Dessert Recipe
So easy to prepare, this eye-catching dessert will go fast…and everyone will want the recipe. Try peaches, pineapple or bananas instead of strawberries. —Betty Clemons, Hartselle, Alabama
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 30 min. YIELD:12-14 servings
- 2-3/4 cups cold milk
- 1 package (5.1 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 4 cups crushed vanilla wafers (about 120 wafers)
- 3 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1. In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 15 minutes; fold in condensed milk. Set aside 1 tablespoon whipped topping and 2 tablespoons wafer crumbs. Fold remaining whipped topping into pudding.
- 2. In a 3-qt. serving bowl, layer a third of the strawberries, wafer crumbs and pudding mixture. Repeat layers twice. Sprinkle with reserved wafer crumbs; top with reserved whipped topping. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 12-14 servings.
3/4 cup equals 382 calories, 14 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 19 mg cholesterol, 309 mg sodium, 60 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC