Vanilla Ice Cream Sandwiches
My family loves these as a quick snack. They're so refreshing on a hot summer day.
2 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + freezing
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 whole graham crackers, halved
- In a bowl, combine the ice cream , peanut butter and vanilla until
- well mixed. Spread over 2 graham cracker squares. Top with remaining
- squares. Wrap and freeze until solid, about 1 hour. Yield: 2
Nutritional Facts: One sandwich (prepared with low-fat frozen yogurt, reduced-fat peanut butter and reduced-fat graham crackers) equals 201 calories, 5 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 214 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 7 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1 fat.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato
, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now