- 1 cup vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 whole graham crackers, halved
- In a bowl, combine the ice cream , peanut butter and vanilla until well mixed. Spread over 2 graham cracker squares. Top with remaining squares. Wrap and freeze until solid, about 1 hour. Yield: 2 sandwiches.
Originally published as Ice Cream Sandwiches in Cooking for One or Two Cookbook 2003, p296
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now
Reviews for Vanilla Ice Cream Sandwiches
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review