Vanilla Ice Cream Cookie Dessert Recipe
- 3 cups cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookie crumbs
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Chopped pecans and chocolate syrup
- 1. In a large bowl, combine cookie crumbs and butter. Press half into an 8-in. square dish. Spread with ice cream.
- 2. Press remaining crumb mixture into ice cream. Spread with whipped topping; sprinkle with pecans. Serve immediately or freeze until serving. Serve with chocolate syrup. Yield: 9 servings.
1 each: 487 calories, 28g fat (15g saturated fat), 44mg cholesterol, 369mg sodium, 54g carbohydrate (32g sugars, 3g fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Vanilla Ice Cream Cookie Dessert
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.