Vanilla Ice Cream Cookie Dessert Recipe
- 3 cups cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookie crumbs
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Chopped pecans and chocolate syrup
- 1. In a large bowl, combine cookie crumbs and butter. Press half into an 8-in. square dish. Spread with ice cream.
- 2. Press remaining crumb mixture into ice cream. Spread with whipped topping; sprinkle with pecans. Serve immediately or freeze until serving. Serve with chocolate syrup. Yield: 9 servings.
1 each: 487 calories, 28g fat (15g saturated fat), 44mg cholesterol, 369mg sodium, 54g carbohydrate (32g sugars, 3g fiber), 5g protein .
Reviews for Vanilla Ice Cream Cookie Dessert
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.