- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking
- sheets. Bake 8-10 minutes or until edges begin to brown. Remove to
- wire racks.
- In a small bowl, combine the confectioners' sugar, butter, vanilla,
- salt and enough milk to achieve drizzling consistency. Drizzle over
- warm cookies. Yield: about 4 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 212 calories, 8 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 11 mg cholesterol, 80 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato
, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now