Vanilla Fruit Pizza Recipe
- 1 sheet refrigerated pie pastry
- 1 cup water
- 1 package (.8 ounce) cook-and-serve vanilla pudding mix
- 1 package (.3 ounce) sugar-free lemon gelatin
- 1 package (8 ounces) fat-free cream cheese, cubed
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat whipped topping
- 1-1/2 cups quartered fresh strawberries
- 1-1/2 cups sliced halved peeled kiwifruit
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened pineapple chunks, drained
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out pastry to a 12-in. circle. Transfer to a 14-in. pizza pan; prick with a fork. Bake at 450° for 5-6 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a saucepan, combine the water and pudding mix until smooth. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Whisk in gelatin; cook and stir 1 minute longer or until thickened. Remove from the heat and let cool.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar substitute until smooth; fold in whipped topping. Spread cream cheese mixture over crust to within 1/2 in. of edges. Spread gelatin mixture evenly over cream cheese mixture. Arrange fruit over top. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until chilled. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 8 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Vanilla Fruit Pizza(19)
Sort By :
I made this for one of my acting classes out here in Los Angeles. Actors, *pfsh... always gotta avoid something. They're a sensitive bunch. I made this sugar free and everyone loved it! I've made the traditional sugary version before and both were polished off quite nicely!
I could not find any pudding that is .8oz, so I haven't made the recipe.
what size box is correct?
This was a very easy and simple recipe. Tasted wonderful and light and was a big hit. The pie crust was a little too flaky though.
So good and great way to get some fruit in my kids' diet
This is a very good dessert! I add frozen blueberries also. Very good dessert that everyone loves.