Vanilla Fruit Pizza Recipe
- 1 sheet refrigerated pie pastry
- 1 cup water
- 1 package (.8 ounce) cook-and-serve vanilla pudding mix
- 1 package (.3 ounce) sugar-free lemon gelatin
- 1 package (8 ounces) fat-free cream cheese, cubed
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat whipped topping
- 1-1/2 cups quartered fresh strawberries
- 1-1/2 cups sliced halved peeled kiwifruit
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened pineapple chunks, drained
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out pastry to a 12-in. circle. Transfer to a 14-in. pizza pan; prick with a fork. Bake at 450° for 5-6 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a saucepan, combine the water and pudding mix until smooth. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Whisk in gelatin; cook and stir 1 minute longer or until thickened. Remove from the heat and let cool.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar substitute until smooth; fold in whipped topping. Spread cream cheese mixture over crust to within 1/2 in. of edges. Spread gelatin mixture evenly over cream cheese mixture. Arrange fruit over top. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until chilled. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 8 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Vanilla Fruit Pizza
Sort By :
"I made this for one of my acting classes out here in Los Angeles. Actors, *pfsh... always gotta avoid something. They're a sensitive bunch. I made this sugar free and everyone loved it! I've made the traditional sugary version before and both were polished off quite nicely!"
"I could not find any pudding that is .8oz, so I haven't made the recipe.what size box is correct?"
"This was a very easy and simple recipe. Tasted wonderful and light and was a big hit. The pie crust was a little too flaky though."
"So good and great way to get some fruit in my kids' diet"
"This is a very good dessert! I add frozen blueberries also. Very good dessert that everyone loves."