Vanilla Fruit Dessert Recipe
- 1/2 cup cold 2% milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup (8 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- 4 to 6 cups assorted fruit (apples, grapes, mandarin oranges, etc.)
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the milk, pudding mix, yogurt and orange juice concentrate. Beat on low speed for 2 minutes. Serve over fruit. Refrigerate any leftover topping. Yield: 4-6 servings (1-3/4 cups topping).
2 tablespoon: 169 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 266mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (31g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein .
Reviews for Vanilla Fruit Dessert
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.