Vanilla Fruit Dessert Recipe
- 1/2 cup cold 2% milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup (8 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- 4 to 6 cups assorted fruit (apples, grapes, mandarin oranges, etc.)
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the milk, pudding mix, yogurt and orange juice concentrate. Beat on low speed for 2 minutes. Serve over fruit. Refrigerate any leftover topping. Yield: 4-6 servings (1-3/4 cups topping).
2 tablespoons: 169 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 266mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (31g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Vanilla Fruit Dessert
"Delicious topping for your fruit desserts! Easy to make, and your friends will ask for the recipe!"
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.