"Our daughters, Lindsay, 13, and Sarah, 11, love the mild orange-flavored topping on the Vanilla Fruit Dessert. If there's any left over—and that doesn't happen too often—they'll ask for it for breakfast."
- 1/2 cup cold 2% milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup (8 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- 4 to 6 cups assorted fruit (apples, grapes, mandarin oranges, etc.)
- In a large bowl, combine the milk, pudding mix, yogurt and orange juice concentrate. Beat on low speed for 2 minutes. Serve over fruit. Refrigerate any leftover topping. Yield: 4-6 servings (1-3/4 cups topping).
Originally published as Vanilla Fruit Dessert in Quick Cooking May/June 1998, p21
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Vanilla Fruit Dessert
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review