Why settle for store-bought frosting when this four-ingredient recipe is so easy to make? The homemade taste just can't be beat. —Mary Faulk, Cambridge, Wisconsin
16 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a bowl, combine the sugar, butter, milk and vanilla. Beat on
- medium speed until smooth and fluffy. Spread over bread. Yield: 1
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1/2 tablespoon) equals 72 calories, 1 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 16 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, trace protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.