Just three pantry ingredients give a special finish to coffee cakes or sweet muffins.Mary Faulk, Cambridge, Wisconsin
16 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1-1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 5 to 5-1/2 teaspoons milk
- In a small bowl, combine the sugar, vanilla and enough milk to
- achieve desired consistency. Stir until smooth. Drizzle over bread.
- Yield: 1/2 cup.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1/2 tablespoon) equals 45 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 1 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, trace protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.