- rack. Immediately split puffs open; remove tops and set aside.
- Discard soft dough inside. Cool puffs.
- In a bowl, beat the milk, pudding mix and extract on low speed for 2
- minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes. Fold in whipped cream. Fill cream
- puffs; replace tops.
- In a heavy saucepan, combine glaze ingredients. Cook and stir over
- low heat until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth. Drizzle
- over cream puffs. Chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
- Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 1 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 362 calories, 27 g fat (16 g saturated fat), 150 mg cholesterol, 349 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.