Vanilla Cream Fruit Tart Recipe
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 package (10 to 12 ounces) vanilla or white chips, melted and cooled
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1. In a large bowl, cream butter and confectioners' sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in flour (mixture will be crumbly). Pat onto a greased 12-in. pizza pan. Bake at 300° for 25-28 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool.
- 2. In another bowl, beat melted chips and cream until smooth. Beat in cream cheese until smooth. Spread over crust. Chill for 30 minutes.
- 3. For glaze, in a small saucepan, combine the pineapple juice, sugar, cornstarch and lemon juice. Bring to a boil over medium heat; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Cool.
- 4. Arrange berries over cream cheese layer; brush with glaze. Chill for 1 hour before serving. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 12-16 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 323 calories, 21 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 47 mg cholesterol, 147 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for Vanilla Cream Fruit Tart
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.