- 3 cups crushed vanilla wafers (about 90 wafers)
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 package (10 to 12 ounces) white baking chips
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Chocolate ice cream topping, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the wafer crumbs, butter and brown sugar. Press onto the bottom of a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake at 350° for 5-8 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool.
- In a microwave, melt white chips; stir until smooth. Cool.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sour cream until smooth. Add melted chips; beat well. Fold in whipped topping.
- Pour filling over crust. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until set. Drizzle with chocolate topping if desired. Yield: 15 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Vanilla Chip Dessert
Sort By :
This dessert is delicious and extremely easy to make. It was a hit at our New Year's dinner party. I will definitely make it again.
This dessert is easy to make and is very tasty. Two thumbs up! Will make it again.
Very tasty and easy. I loved it.
Excellent. I would make this again. Great and easy!
My store did not have the white chips so instead i used white almond bark ( 6 squares). It was absoluetly delicious. I will make this dessert again.