Vanilla Caramel Corn Recipe
- 3 packages (3.3 ounces each) butter-flavored microwave popcorn
- 1-1/3 cups packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1. Pop popcorn according to manufacturer's directions. Transfer to two very large bowls; discard any unpopped kernels.
- 2. In a large heavy saucepan, combine brown sugar and corn syrup. Bring to a boil over medium heat; cook and stir for 3 minutes. Carefully stir in milk and butter; return to a boil.
- 3. Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla. Pour over popcorn and toss to coat. Spread in a single layer on greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans.
- 4. Bake at 250° for 40 minutes, stirring once. Remove from pans and place on waxed paper to cool. Break into clusters. Store in airtight containers. Yield: 7 quarts.
1 cup equals 159 calories, 7 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 11 mg cholesterol, 132 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.
Reviews for Vanilla Caramel Corn
"I LOVE this easy recipe and make it every Halloween! Sometimes I stir in candy corn at the end of baking for a different treat."
"Super yummy and so easy to make. I usually have all of the ingredients in the pantry. I made it for work and not a single piece was left."
"This turned out amazing! My whole family loved it!"