Vanilla Cake with Raspberries
Make the night special with this simple, pretty and refreshing dessert from our Test Kitchen.
4 ServingsPrep: 5 min. + standing
- 1 package (19.6 ounces) frozen vanilla layer cake
- 3/4 cup fresh raspberries
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) raspberry yogurt
- Cut cake in half. Return half to the freezer. Let remaining cake
- stand at room temperature to thaw.
- Cut cake into eight slices. Place four slices on dessert plates;
- sprinkle with raspberries. Top with remaining cake slices; dollop
- with yogurt. Yield: 4 servings.
Editor's Note: This recipe was tested with Pepperidge Farm frozen three-layer cake.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 610 calories, 23 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 55 mg cholesterol, 287 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 8 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato
, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now