Vanilla Cake with Raspberries Recipe
- 1 package (19.6 ounces) frozen vanilla layer cake
- 3/4 cup fresh raspberries
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) raspberry yogurt
- 1. Cut cake in half. Return half to the freezer. Let remaining cake stand at room temperature to thaw.
- 2. Cut cake into eight slices. Place four slices on dessert plates; sprinkle with raspberries. Top with remaining cake slices; dollop with yogurt. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving equals 610 calories, 23 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 55 mg cholesterol, 287 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 8 g protein.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.