Vanilla Cake with Raspberries Recipe
- 1 package (19.6 ounces) frozen vanilla layer cake
- 3/4 cup fresh raspberries
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) raspberry yogurt
- 1. Cut cake in half. Return half to the freezer. Let remaining cake stand at room temperature to thaw.
- 2. Cut cake into eight slices. Place four slices on dessert plates; sprinkle with raspberries. Top with remaining cake slices; dollop with yogurt. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 610 calories, 23g fat (6g saturated fat), 55mg cholesterol, 287mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (68g sugars, 5g fiber), 8g protein
Reviews for Vanilla Cake with Raspberries
"I thought it was sooo good!!!!!!!"
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.