Vanilla Cake with Raspberries Recipe
- 1 package (19.6 ounces) frozen vanilla layer cake
- 3/4 cup fresh raspberries
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) raspberry yogurt
- 1. Cut cake in half. Return half to the freezer. Let remaining cake stand at room temperature to thaw.
- 2. Cut cake into eight slices. Place four slices on dessert plates; sprinkle with raspberries. Top with remaining cake slices; dollop with yogurt. Yield: 4 servings.
Editor's Note: This recipe was tested with Pepperidge Farm frozen three-layer cake.
1 each: 610 calories, 23g fat (6g saturated fat), 55mg cholesterol, 287mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (68g sugars, 5g fiber), 8g protein.
Reviews for Vanilla Cake with Raspberries
"I thought it was sooo good!!!!!!!"