Make the night special with this simple, pretty and refreshing dessert from our Test Kitchen.
- 1 package (19.6 ounces) frozen vanilla layer cake
- 3/4 cup fresh raspberries
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) raspberry yogurt
- Cut cake in half. Return half to the freezer. Let remaining cake stand at room temperature to thaw.
- Cut cake into eight slices. Place four slices on dessert plates; sprinkle with raspberries. Top with remaining cake slices; dollop with yogurt. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Vanilla Cake with Raspberries in Simple & Delicious May/June 2008, p8
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Vanilla Cake with Raspberries
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed May. 12, 2010
"I thought it was sooo good!!!!!!!"