Make the night special with this simple, pretty and refreshing dessert from our Test Kitchen.
- 1 package (19.6 ounces) frozen vanilla layer cake
- 3/4 cup fresh raspberries
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) raspberry yogurt
- Cut cake in half. Return half to the freezer. Let remaining cake stand at room temperature to thaw.
- Cut cake into eight slices. Place four slices on dessert plates; sprinkle with raspberries. Top with remaining cake slices; dollop with yogurt. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Vanilla Cake with Raspberries in Simple & Delicious May/June 2008, p8
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Vanilla Cake with Raspberries
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed May. 12, 2010
"I thought it was sooo good!!!!!!!"